Avengers Initiative is an Infinity Blade-like game where the player takes on the role of The Hulk to take down enemies like Wendigo, Zzzax, and the Abomination.
This project was completed with a small team of roughly 20 full time employees. AI won the Audience Choice Award for 2012 from IGN. This highly rated game performed very well for a premium game on the iOS store, retaining a 4+ stars for the majority of it’s time on the App Store. It was released for iOS and Android in 2012 and receieved a Metacritic rating of 77.
My duties as System Designer:
- Core game design and loop prototyping
- Working with engineers on the combat system and Hulk’s special abilities system
- Audio implementation with Audio Designer
- Whiteboxing level layouts
- Item Placements within the game